Monday, September 29, 2008

I Don't Know What I'm Doing

to this blog...blogger...what is this thing called? I need help severely. Kenyaaaaa! I miss ya like crazy. You watch I'm going to be a master blogger eventually! Well...here goes: I'm Julie Crystal Clark Harbin the V, just kidding, I'm a big joker. But, that would be neat if women could carry on their name instead of taking their husbands. My husband is Jeffrey Wayne Harbin, not the V. And then last but not least there is William James Lee Harbin and he is the II. Jeff and I are newlyweds. June 14, 2008 was that awesome day. We are living the American dream, which we give God all the glory!!! We are truly blessed by our Father. He is an awesome God and I must admit, wish I would have been a child of His a long time ago. We are members of Covenant Baptist Church in Anderson, South Carolina. The bestest place for us to be. We get involved with everything we can, we love any kind of outreach ministry. Right now we are working on Judgement House. I can't wait! I'm going to be a guide, so I have a lot of lines to remember and it is going to be hard work but if only one person is saved it all will be worth it! I will post later and better hopefully, because I'm sooo new at this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH! JULie! I am so proud of you! I just love you, we are so going to lunch this friday, or sometime soon! Call me or text me!

Joshua, Riley and Grey said...

Hey girl! I love the blog- I want to see more wedding pics...you look beautiful!
Riley

Anonymous said...

Ok miss Jewel bug, you know you have to update this thing from time to time....If you ever have a spare moment! Love and MIss you!